Ryan Day4903 Murray Blvd #W3 • Murray, Utah 8123 • (801) 635-9432 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Creative Suite
Web Design & Management
Fluent in Spanish
NINJABEE/WAHOO STUIDIOS – Orem, UTGame Designer, February 2011 to Present and May 2008 to November 2008
• Worked as part of a small team to conceptualize, design and create content for upcoming video games.
• Develop strategies to direct the work of artists and programmers throughout the production process.
• Hand-selected by a lead designer to work on a high-profile, award-winning project.
Mr. Money – Kaysville, UTStore Manager, January 2009 to February 2011
• Managed daily operations including: loan processing, collections, direct customer relations, employee training, marketing and cash management.
• Developed a streamlined process that resulted in an average profit increase of 15% each quarter.
• Consistently recognized for superior performance and leadership by upper management.
Rockwell Collins – Salt Lake City, UTSimulations Systems Technical Intern Junior, December 2007 to May 2008
• Assisted in the creation of software packages for military and commercial flight simulators. Duties included: Photoshop texture creation and application, 3-D model creation, revision and testing.
• Created and implemented a successful training program that has been in use for four years now.
The Local Pages – Salt Lake City, UTSenior Graphic Designer, March 2005 to December 2007
• Designed ads for directories around the nation–effectively branding hundreds of companies on multiple levels.
• Provided crucial SME during the transition to new graphics software resulting in a timely transition and increased productivity in the graphics department:: advised management and trained designers.
NuMarkets – Salt Lake City, UTStore Manager, October 2003 to March 2005
• Supervised the launch of a new location . Duties included: marketing and direct public relations, hiring and training staff, creation of marketing materials and brand maintenance.
• Managed an extensive online store, including product descriptions, photography and shipping.
ITT Technical Institute – Murray, UT
Bachelor’s Degree, 2008 GPA: 3.95
Digital Entertainment and Game Design
• Graduated as the class Salutatorian
Salt Lake Community College – Salt Lake City, UT
Associate’s Degree, 2003 GPA: 3.80
• General Studies
• Member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, the American Institute of Graphic Arts, and the Independent Game Developers Association.
• Served a two year LDS Mission in the Argentina Salta Mission.
• Eagle Scout and member of the Order of the Arrow.